Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-in



1.   Where are you doing your mentorship? 
I was doing my mentor ship with a current professional skateboarder Boo Johnson but due to lack of an open schedule , i will be switching my mentor over to a semi-professional skateboarder (still waiting on conformation from individual). 


2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?
The semi-professional skateboarder I have plans on mentoring is named Oliver Lucero who has sponsors that he makes a living off of. Oliver is an expert in this field because he has the skill and popularity that i am looking for to help me answer my essential question. 

3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog). I did around 12-15 hours with Boo not counting my summer hours. I haven't talked to Boo about the 10 hour check in call due to his Busy Schedule (reasons why i'm switching mentors). Will have him call in for the 10 hours when i do get a hold on him. 

4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours. Boo showed me a lot on how he maintains his status and fame as a pro and that really helped me with what i needed, i'm hoping Oliver will be able to help me the same way as Boo has been. I plan on completing the rest of my hours with Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment