Thursday, June 2, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection






(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I would have to say what I am most proud of is completing the whole senior project. Everything from the research checks to all 3 presentations. I am really proud because in the beginning of the project, I couldn't see the other side . And now that I'm at the other side, It's unbelievable to think that I'm here now and graduating.


(2) Questions to Consider

a. What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

"P" , I would most definitely give myself a "P" because I met all the criteria and hit every category , I wouldn't give myself any higher than  P though because I didn't really go above and beyond in anything.

b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

"P" I would give myself a P because unlike many of my peers, I actually kept up to date with everything through out the whole year and turned everything in.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked for me in my senior project was finding mentors to mentor. Because at first It was hard to find a mentor under my topic and I though I was going to have to change my topic but I luckily found two mentors over the year.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?
Nothiog more but improve on my overall presentation (block), because I felt like my topic allowed me to have a fun presentation but I didn't have one because i Procrastinated a tad bit. So just improve on my presentation so it would have been more engaging for my audience. 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples.
Senior Project has been on my Passion so it definitely made me realize how much I love this sport and why I'm involved. This project also made me realize that this is something I would definitely love making a career out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment