Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Independent Camponent 1 Proposal





 1) Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
 For my independent component I plan on making a skateboarding video and taking the time it takes to make the video and the time it takes to edit it to reach the 30 hour mark.

2) Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
In order to reach the 30 hour mark, I will spend about a total of 20+ plus hours making the video and try to make the rest of the time with editing. I will record my hours with video footage as proof for how long it took to take it.

3) Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
My topic is how professinal skateboarders market themselfes in the skateboarding world, and thier video part is a big way they put themselfes out there. So making an video is getting as close as possible to knowing what its like to market yourself.

4) Update your senior Blog.
Ok,

1 comment:

  1. While I like the video idea, I'd like to see what you do with it. The video is just a marketing piece. You need to use it to market yourself. A video isn't helpful if nobody sees it. Please add some marketing to your IC. I will be curious to see how many people you can get to see this.

    ReplyDelete