Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blog 10- Interview 2 Reflection.








1. Please explain how you are spending your mentorship time (Is it at a workplace or somewhere else?  Are you shadowing?  Are you able to do tasks that are meaningfully related to the topic?  If so, what?  Are there other people who are experts in the location?  Etc...) Boo has been showing me how he sets his reputation with the public which is basically his audience. So he is demonstrating how he markets himself and explains his profession to public. Other experts in this field are other professionals in the sport of skateboarding as well. 

2.  How did you find your mentor?  How did you convince this person to help you?  
I found out of Boo because he is currently dating my cousin. So i just asked him if he had the time and he said sure but i am currently looking for another mentor who wouldn't be on tour as much as Boo.

3. How would you rate your comfort level with your mentor at this point in your relationship?  How does this relate to the time you've spent so far at mentorship/with this person . I would rate my level of comfort with my mentor pretty decent.  It doesnt show no correlation to the amount of time i have spent with Boo. But i am pretty comfertable with him.

4. What went well in this interview?  Why do you think so?  What do you still need to improve?  How do you know?  How will you go about it? I unfortunately did not get to do this interview becaue my mentor was on tour, but as soon as he returns i will complete this task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment