Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blog 11-Lesson 1 Reflection








1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why? 
During my presentation, i felt like it was a bit more engaging to my audience than others were. So my presentation being engaging to the classroom is probably what i'm most proud about.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract. 
I met all the requirements except for one which was referring to one published article that you have read, so i would have gave myself an 'AP' because i didn't meat everything.
3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2? 
I would definitely have prepared just a little bit more. Maybe rehearsed all the way through my presentatoin instead of just half ways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment