Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6- Advisoy Prep






1) What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year? What has made it a positive experience for you? Getting a bit of history on my topic has worked really well this year for me. Knowing a bit of history helps me in different aspects for my project by understanding what caught peoples eyes back than and also what catches them now. What has made it a positive experience for me is dong somerthing im actually interested in because it doesn't bother me to actually do the work.

2)What are you finding dificult concerning senior year? How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you? How might the senior team help? Im finding the gap of the senior project a little difficult to deal with this year. Knowing that it's so far away kinda makes me lose focus on it because of the gap. I can adapt to this by taking the senior project more serious so I won't be behind when the actual presentation comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment