Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3- First Interview Preparation.






1)  Who do you plan to interview and why?
I plan on interviewing any owner of a skate shop that I can find. Preferably a well known skateboarding shop for the better. Why I would want to interview a owner of a skateshop is because they can easily help me answer my questions and they would know a lot about my topic and how everything works from what benefits professional skateboarders get to how much the skateboarding industry incomes annually.

2) What additional questions do you plan on asking?  Two additional questions I plan on asking during this interview is 1) How did you come about having a skateboard shop? 2) Is having a skateboard shop worth it financially and in other aspects in well? I don't wanna overwhelm them with questions because i need to save some important questions for other interviewees.

No comments:

Post a Comment