Thursday, February 4, 2016

Independent Component 1



LITERAL
(a) Write: “I, Edward Hernandez , affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30+ hours of work.”

(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
There wasn't really no article that helped me with this project. I would Have to say my mentor Olivier Lucero helped me out the most with the project. He guided me through it and explained to me how eventually my video parts will get better. I couldn't expect much. 

(c) Update your hours in your Senior Project Hours link. Make sure it is clearly labeled with hours for individual sessions as well as total hours.
done.
(d) Explain what you completed. 
I completed skateboarding video.  
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJg8qt1-e_g 
INTERPRETIVE
Defend your work and explain its significance to your project and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work. Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  
My project consist of different many little video clips so i thing ill be good with evidence. Anyways, my answer one for my EQ is video parts and that is what i have made for my independent component 1.

APPLIED
How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better? Please include specific examples to illustrate this. 
It helped me understand that its a lot harder than it looks to make a video look cool .  It was real frustrating and skateboarding isn't fun when it becomes a job. Definitely makes me reconsider where i want to go with this sport. Trying to make the video cool requires cool footage, and that makes the pressure real and it gets stressful and you don't end up getting what you want. Thats what i have learned from this experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment