Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection






1) What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 presentation and why?
       I'm most proud of my presentation/powerpoint I would have to say because I was really nervous  that my powerpoint wasn't long enough and I wouldn't hit the ten minute mark for talking time. Four slides into my presentation, I looked at the clock and realized I was having too much fun with my audience and needed to hurry it up actually.  I'm proud of that because that made my presentation experience so much better.

2)What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
"P"

b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
Time use effectively, Appropriate body language, Powerpoint designed and used appropriately.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
What worked for me in my presentation two was my hook because i felt that the audience was really engaged and enjoyed the Jason Parks friendship video part for Thrasher Magazine.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I probably would've planned a better activity for my audience because my activity wasn't to fun in my eyes. 

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I think my answer two is probably going to be somewhere in the competition field. Competitions are global and spread recognition for competitors quickly. That would be a great answer for my essential question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment