Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Independent Component 2 Approval



1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
Another answer i'm leaning towards is the fashion aspect of skateboarding. Maybe for my Independent Component 2 i can make clothing of my own that relate to skateboarding.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will show my pieces and take photographs of my work. Maybe have my mentor confirm as well

3. Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
It will help me understand another answer to my essential question for my senior project. Making clothing of my own will help me understand what people are interested in .

4. Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.
 Done

No comments:

Post a Comment